Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 1/6-2/1

Ok guys sorry for not posting for 3 weeks my computer completely shit out and I had no way to connect to the internet, hp laptops piss me off just gonna say that. I feel bad because Ive been using my friends computer the entire time to complete my challenges lol. I didnt want them to find out  I have no life this soon aaaaah! Anyways, I was able to get a little done, and Im actually kinda proud of myself for going the extra mile and finding a way to do my studies and challenges. Had this been last year I wouldve made this situation an excuse to not do any work and feed into my laziness and procrastination. So enough torturing you guys listening to my complaints heres what Ive been working on. Bear in mind it all shit! Wish I had something awesome to post but I dont so bear with me.

So Im glad that I did my personal challenge this month and focus on full body anatomy. I didnt do as many figures or studies that I would have like to, but I did as much as I possibly could for the month of January. I see a little improvement from before, but I still have a loooong way to go anatomy is a never ending study process, so Im just gonna go harder for my next month challenge.


 
Some bloodsports studies and some personal studies















My first idea for the bloodsports challenge design toy box art from the available ip


















No comments:

Post a Comment